Starting from €0.00/night
Hello camper friends.
At the foot of the Lance, surrounded by lavender fields, at the start of many hikes, the blue sky seems to want to rest in the hollow of this small valley. The runoff of the Duchas, a small tributary of the Lez, constantly enhances the calm of the place and the song of the birds.
We put at your disposal 3 sites for tents:
• AUDIFFRET is still in the shade
• MIELANDRE is in the shade in the afternoon
• THE LANCE is half shadow, half sun.
You choose according to the available space and your tastes.
At your disposal you will find an inlet of cold water, a dry toilet (the tepee), a solar shower.
We are happy to welcome you for a day, a week, the time you want and to share with you our environment.
Some practical information:
- Thank you kindly to deposit your waste in the containers of the communes, in Teyssières close to the town hall, in Montjoux-La Paillette road of Valréas.
- At 3km you will find a bakery, grocery store and a café restaurant;
- At 10km, Dieulefit, all shops and services.
- We are surrounded by nature with wild animals around us and neighbors with pets; we insist that we can not accommodate your animals, thank you for your understanding.
We leave you the choice of your payments, if you wish and if you can. Thank you.
We wish you to have real moments of happiness.
Edith and Yvon T.
Amenities and services
- Drinkable water
- Rock climbing
- Horse riding
Merci de votre accueil. C’est un lieu privilégié où la nature est grande et nous tout petits. Merci
Magnifique séjour en pleine nature, merci pour tout !
Un peu de confort et beaucoup de nature. Court mais agréable moment chez Edith et Yvon.
Chers Yvon et Edith. En fin de compte, nous ne pouvions pas dire au revoir car nous devions continuer notre voyage le matin. Mais nous avons adoré cet endroit et nous avons passé une bonne nuit. Merci beaucoup. Nous reviendrons sûrement un jour. Cordialement Judith et Miguel
Dear Yvon and Edith. In the end we could not say goodbye because we had to continue with our trip in the morning. But we loved this place and we spent a nice night. Thank you so much. Surely we will return someday. Regards Judith & Miguel