Starting from €3.00/night
Jean-Pierre, Valérie, Alexandre and Valentin, as well as Grand-Pa Roger are happy to wlecome you on their Domain located in the Côtes du Rhône, in Bollène and Rochegude. This location is ideal since it allows many activities, all within 50km from our house.
We can only accept fully autonomous vehicles with own toilets, water and electricity because the pitch is not very near the cellar/house. We can help you however during the day to recharge devices, drinking water, toilets ...
Cellar visits every Tuesday.
- Avignon Festival
- Troglodyditic City of Barry in Bolléne.
- Truffle museum in St Paul 3 Châteaux.
- Castle of Grignan, and Suze la Rousse.
- Crocodile farm in Pierrelatte.
- Laces of Montmirail.
- Gorges of Ardèche.
- Avignon bridge and Palais des Papes.
- Antic theater of Orange.
- Antic sites in Vaison La Romaine.
- Canoe-kayak in Ardèche.
- Hikes with horses, by foot, in Mountain bikes, in quads.
- Ski in Mont-Serein resort.
- Wild swimming in the river (Ardèche, Cèze, ...).
- Fishing, hunting, rock climbing, golfing...
Amenities and services
- Drinkable water
- Rock climbing
- Horse riding
The pool will provide relaxing moments. A barbecue is at your disposal.
Animals accepted under certain conditions.
Outside shower available.
You can take part in workshops during which we present vineyard work and wine and truffles.
Très bon accueil de la part de Valérie. Le terrain qui est retiré de la route, est calme. Douche et WC serait un plus.