Starting from €140.00/night
Enjoy an unusual night in a tree-house between Vercors and Trièves, at the col de l’Arzelier in the town of Château-Bernard (Isère).
The first cabin is built on a beautiful fir tree and will give you a view of the Mont-Aiguille and the Grand Veymont.
Located 40min from Grenoble, the family-friendly resort of the col de l’Arzelier offers many activities, during winter as well as summer.
You will appreciate the beauty of the area and the comfort of the tree-house of Bois Mauret is completely equipped for a nice stay and a change from your usual scenery. Whether it is for a romantic or a family trip, we welcome you all year long!
- During the winter: alpine ski, Nordic ski, sledge and snowshoe trek
- During the summer: you will find plenty of paths in the resort to enjoy mountain bike, devalbike or horse-riding. Château-Bernard is also the starting point of many wonderful mountain hikes in the Vercors national park. You will find plenty of professionals guides or attendants happy to share their knowledge and experience of the area, giving you the best overview of our region.
A few kilometres from here:
- Monteynard’s lake for water activities
- France’s biggest adventure trail in St-Michel-Les-Portes
- Gresse resort in the Vercors
Amenities and services
- Drinkable water
- Fresh bread (on request)
- Breakfast (on request)
- Lunch, dinner (on request)
- Rock climbing
Open all year long.
Arrival from 5pm to 6pm. From the car park, there’s a 5 to 10-minute walk in the forest. You can access the tree-house by wooden stairs and footbridge, all of which are completely safe. Please bring appropriate footwear to walk. You will be accompanied for a tour of the cabin and the surrounding area.
Departure from midday to 2pm.
At the top of a beautiful fir tree, the tree-house of Bois Mauret is both comfortable and rustic, with dry toilets, a kitchenette with gas and a sink, a small wood-burner and solar energy for lights and electrical outlets.
Tables and chairs both inside and outside on the terrace. Lots of storage.
Many windows create a bright atmosphere and allow you to enjoy the view of the surroundings. Be prepared, as there is no shower in the tree-house! We will provide you with towels and washcloths for a rustic shower in the kitchen sink (the water is cold but you can heat it with the wood-burner).
Sleeping for max 5 people: 1 double-bed on the ground floor, bunk beds on the mezzanine. The beds are clean and made before your arrival, no need to bring your own bed sheets. Breakfast is also included. The price includes 2 people for one night. 15€ per person will be asked on site for additional people.